1. Your First Part, Start To Finish Getting started using sketcher going to 3D
2. Basic Dress Up Features Pocketing Dress up toolbar Fillets
3. Mouse Manipulation Zoom Rotate Panning Specification tree manipulations Rendering styles
4. Advanced Dress-Up Features Chamfer Draft angle Shell
5. Constraints Pick a constraint Constraint in dialog box Concentrically.
6. Reference Elements How to find them Setting as plane Drawing on created plane
7. Basic Assembly Design Entering assembly design mode Product structure tree Bringing parts into your assembly Assembly constraints toolbar Using the compass Constraints in assemblies Offset constraints
8. Drafting and Dimension Entering drafting mode Drawing creation Beginning dimensions Diameters and radius-es Changing dimension lines Adding text Generating quick dimensions
9. Drawing With Surfaces Starting the surfaces environment Translating Renaming Points and splines Extruding a surface.
Sweeping a curve Trimming Symmetry Joining surfaces Closing an object
10. Drafting Techniques I Adding a title block Adding an isometric view Changing hidden lines Section view Adding a detail Adding a clipping Changing hatch patterns
11 Drafting Techniques II Auxiliary views Changing line properties Changing fonts Finishing your title block.
PROJECT TO BE COVERED:- A COMPLETE DESIGNING ASSEMBLY ANALYSIS AND SIMULATION OF THE CRANK LEVER MECHANISM.